Thursday, March 1, 2007

El Salvador

In two weeks from today, I will be in El Salvador. Wow. That's all I can say. I am still short about 600 dollars. I don't have the clothes that I need to wear. I haven't even looked at my lesson plans. I am feeling incredibly fearful, inadequate, and guilty. I don't know why I am going on this trip. I mean, I know what I will be doing there, but why am I going on this trip? Through this whole experience I have been so attacked by doubts, fears, etc... All I can say right now is to ask for your prayers. I need prayers now more than you can imagine. Pray for strength and courage. Pray that I will trust God. Pray that I will glorify Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of HIs might. I know that you are feeling overwhelmed, excited, scared, etc. at this time. Just remember that God is always beside you no matter what you may be feeling and He will never leave. I will be praying for you and so will lots of other people as well. Stand strong and firm and know that God will not take you anywhere that He hasn't already gone. He is going before you to prepare the way. Just remember that always. God Bless you on this journey. Looking forward to what you will have to share when you return. IHL, Ruthie